LAC seeks a Law Library Assistant/ Loose-Leaf Filer for a regular part-time position with a law firm located in San Francisco, California. This position requires a person to work one bi-weekly or two days per month. This is a great opportunity for a library student or someone returning to the library work world who only wants part-time work.
- Assist firm with maintaining law library;
- File legal updates;
- Loose-leaf filing;
- Straighten shelves;
- Contact vendors if issues/volumes/updates are missing;
- Record information in integrated library system;
- Other general library maintenance as needed.
- Some familiarity with general library duties and legal materials highly desirable;
- Reliability, able to function independently;
- Professional demeanor;
- No previous felony convictions.
In order to be considered for this position, please apply via this link to our registration page: http://bit.ly/LegalLooseLeaf
Library Associates Companies (LAC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.