Important: All applications must be completed online. For more information and to apply, go to http://www.usfjobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=52261 . If you have questions, please contact the Human Resources department at (415) 422-2988 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is in the Technical Services Division (Acquisitions & Catalog Departments) and the successful candidate will work under the direction of and will report to the Head of Cataloging. The candidate will also work closely and primarily with the Documents Technical Services Librarian.
Essential Job Responsibilities: The Library Assistant IV provides general support in cataloging, technical services, government documents and acquisitions.
- Receiving, copy cataloging, and other processing activities relating to all formats of federal government documents as assigned and reviewed by the Documents Technical Services Librarian;
- Bibliographic searching, copy cataloging, and end processing of monographs in the Catalog Department;
- Ordering, receiving, and checking-in of library materials and general support in the Acquisitions Department as needed.
- Special projects as assigned; and,
- Providing assistance in public service (not to exceed 10% of work week).
For more information and to apply, go to http://www.usfjobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=52261 .