Taylor & Associates is recruiting for a Part-time Cataloger – 1-2 days per week.
- Perform original and copy cataloging of book, digital and online resources as well as historical collection using AACR2, LCSH and LC classification
- Provide descriptive cataloging with full MARC content. Assign subject headings and classification number to library materials using Library of Congress standards. Perform authority research and subject analysis as needed.
- Work with technical services manager on administrative projects relating to quality control and catalog maintenance
- MLIS with 1-3 years of cataloging experience; knowledge of MARC format, AACR2, LC Classification and subject headings and OCLC Connexion.
- Experience using an integrated library system.
- Ability to multitask among various projects.
Please send resumes to Catherine Ghent.