Bookshare is looking for an experienced program and analytical professional to join our Collection Development team. This will be a contract position and will primarily be working on our Texas project, which is focused on delivering accessible digital books to print-disabled readers in the state of Texas.
- The responsibilities of this position include:
- Inventory Tracking and Management
- Customer Support and Student Book requests:
- Vendor Support
- Volunteer Program Support
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelors Degree minimum
- 3+ years of administrative, analytical, and/or program experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with detailed record keeping, reporting, and data analysis
- Demonstrated competence with office software tools
- Experience with electronic file formats, assistive technology and non-profit environments are highly desired.
Full job description and application procedures at: http://www.benetech.org/join_us/position_postings.shtml#cdstx