As a member of the University Library Team, this librarian will:
- Provide reference, information services, research and instructional services to Golden Gate University students, faculty, staff, corporate and alumni members at all locations, including those affiliated with the University via Cybercampus
- Orient patrons and prospective students to the range of print and online resources available
- When on duty as reference librarian, aid library assistants and student assistants in handling questions of policies, complaints, difficult patrons, and security issues
- Develop print and online reference and research guides
- Work with public services or technical services librarians on special projects as assigned by the Library Director.
- Collaborate with other staff in peer training and staff development
- Collaborate with other staff in assessing the effectiveness of reference services and identifying ways to improve reference services.
Job details and application information.