The UC Berkeley Public Health Library seeks a Document Delivery Coordinator. This position is responsible for coordinating the services of the document delivery unit, including: scheduling and training students as a work leader; overseeing database entry, paging, copying, scanning, borrowing and processing functions of the unit; processing courier and U.S. mail; and updating, maintaining, and backing up 4 databases. Compiling weekly, monthly, and annual statistics. Take monthly meeting minutes, maintain unit electronic equipment, order contract supplies, and performing miscellaneous tasks.
• Minimum of two years of related experience in a similar role or field.
• Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work creatively and effectively both independently and as a team member.
• Experience with library operations.
• Experience with standard office and collaboration software (MS Office, Google Drive)
• Strong commitment to public services and improving the user experience.
• Familiarity with the UCB libraries and OskiCat (Millennium).
• Strong bibliographic verification skills.
• Experience utilizing database management programs.
• Knowledge of or experience using bibliographic databases.
Salary & Benefits: Hourly salary is $19.06 – $23.71.
The full job description and instructions for applying are available here.
If the link above fails, please go to the link below and search for document delivery.
The First Review Date for this job is April 25, 2015.