The Library Technician: Materials Library Assistant is responsible for maintenance and operation of the Materials Library on the San Francisco campus. Duties include public services, cataloging, creation and management of digital image files, and creation and management of visual displays both in the library and online. This position is part-time, 20 hrs. per week.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
● Bachelor degree, preferably in an art or design related field.
● Ability to perform accurate data entry following established guidelines.
● Ability to take digital photographs, edit them for online use, and organize them in
Library’s online catalog.
● Good communication skills for working with students, faculty, and staff.
● General aptitude with online and digital technologies.
● Interest in and familiarity with materials used in design is highly desirable.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
● Library Technician certificate or previous library experience using Millennium ILS.
$16.48 per hour; position includes a comprehensive benefits package.
For more information and to apply, visit the human resources page.