The Chabot-Las Positas Community College District is seeking a Librarian for Chabot College in Hayward, California. This position is a Sabbatical Leave Replacement for the 2016-2017 Academic Year. This position reports to the Division Dean.
Representative Duties and Job Characteristics:
- Teach effective research strategies in print and online resources.
- Provide reference services in a multimedia environment to students, staff, and faculty.
- Act as a library liaison to at least one instructional division and to help develop the library’s collection to support that academic discipline.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Participate in campus and district professional activities; which may include, but are not limited to, committee membership, and staff meetings.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of online library tutorials and the library’s web pages.
Compensation: $60,228 – $86,103/annual
Full job description and application instructions available online.
Application deadline: 05-06-2016