The City of Livermore is currently conducting a recruitment to fill a full-time Librarian II position. This is a journey level professional librarian position which performs professional level work and specialized librarian duties. The current vacancy is in Electronic Resources.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills, abilities & characteristics:
- Electronic resources librarianship background is highly desirable
- Proficient skills with Integrated Library Systems (ILS)
- Extensive knowledge and use of informational databases and other digital resources
- Knowledge of website development and maintenance
- Be flexible and adapt to changing conditions
- High energy, a solid work ethic, and follows through on commitments made
- A genuine interest in providing outstanding service to the community
- Initiative to identify needs, research and recommend enhancements or changes to existing systems and programs based on user input
- Excellent communication skills
Salary range: $5,382.91 – $6,542.96 Monthly
Additional details and application instructions available online.
Closing date: 1/27/2017