Contra Costa County encourages interested candidates to consider this exceptional career opportunity with one of the Bay Area’s most progressive and respected libraries. Permanent full-time and permanent part-time vacancies may be filled from the results of this examination. Initial assignments may be as a Youth Services Librarian, Adult or Teen Services Librarian, Collection Development Librarian, or Juvenile Hall Librarian.
This job is for you if you like to:
- Mentor and coach employees
- Take initiative in leading teams
- Solve problems to improve library services
- Stimulate and actively initiate change
- Build relationships and engage with a diverse community
- Employ empathy and transparency in communications
- Learn, grow, and have fun at work
Salary information: $4,398/Mo
Additional information and application details available online.
Application deadline: 02/10/2017