EX-OFFICIO MEMBER OF EXECUTIVE BOARD
TERM: 2 years; Vacancy filled by Executive Board
BY-LAWS: Programs/Committee Chairs will be solicited by the Board from among BayNet
members and shall be ex-officio members of the Executive Board.
● Prior experience in using a member database preferred
● Experience compiling statistical reports
● Send out renewal notices.
● Keep records of current memberships.
● Maintains membership records in the Member Database
● Sends out renewal notices
● Works with Social Media Coordinator, Co-Publicist, and Web Services Manager to promote BayNet and encourage people to join
● Annually intensively updates the member database
● Advises board annually on membership trends
● Compiles member statistics and reports to the Executive Board
EVENTS: Provides assistance as needed
FINANCIAL: Reports membership numbers and revenue to Treasurer; Annual stipend of $500
disbursed half at the end of May and the 2nd half at the end of November.
July 1 Assumes office, if no Annual Meeting and attends transition board meeting
Fall Attends meetings
Spring Attends meetings
April Complies annual membership report
May Attends Annual Meeting
Attends board meeting throughout the year
To Apply, email email@example.com with a Letter of Interest, and we will evaluate applicants on a first-come, first-served basis.