WEB SERVICES MANAGER
EX-OFFICIO MEMBER OF EXECUTIVE BOARD
TERM: 2-year, appointment by the Executive Board, vacancy filled by Executive Board
BY-LAWS: Programs/Committee Chairs will be solicited by the Board from among BayNet members and shall be ex-officio members of the Executive Board.
● Working knowledge of best practices of website maintenance.
● Understanding of HTML and Content Management Systems such as WordPress
● Maintains and updates BayNet website
● Posts jobs to the website, as needed and archives closed job openings
● Updates Board listings annually/ as needed
● Attends Board meetings when possible
FINANCIAL: Annual stipend of $2400 disbursed half at the end of May and the 2nd half at the end of November.
July 1 Assumes office, if no Annual Meeting and attends transition board meeting
Attends board meetings throughout the year
To Apply, email email@example.com with a Letter of Interest, and we will evaluate applicants on a first-come, first-served basis.