The Mission College Library is seeking a temporary Library Media Technician to work up to 32.5 hours per week, beginning as early as January 28 and likely continuing through March 22 with the possibility of extension beyond that date.
Responsibilities of the position include
• Customer service at the library circulation desk
• Check-in/Check-out a variety of materials to library patrons
• Guide/Monitor student workers
Ideal qualifications include
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service experience
• Experience working in a library
• Good computer skills
• Familiarity with Innovative Interfaces and/or Ex Libris library systems
Desired work schedule is as follows: Monday through Thursdays 8:15 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. and Fridays 9:45 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
To apply, follow the link here
Interested parties should email a resume as soon as possible to Valerie Jensen, Dean of Language Arts and Library, Mission College at email@example.com