Knowledge Management Contractor
Adobe is seeking a skilled, energetic contractor who wants to apply their knowledge management skills to business issues. The contractor will perform posting, research, and inquiry tasks as needed during the contract. Specific job tasks include:
- Handling research inquiries that come from either co-workers in research or from Adobe executives
- Posting research to Adobe’s knowledge portal, to ensure the knowledge portal is constantly updated with new and valuable data and insights that can drive business decisions
- Curating content on the portal bi-weekly to highlight the latest insights and reports from key vendors
- Working on ad hoc synthesis projects related to the markets in which Adobe plays.
- Assisting with budgeting and procurement of syndicated research.
This is a part-time, 20-hour/week position. Contract would begin in mid-April and continue for six months, with possible extension.
Please contact Ryan Dietzen at email@example.com for more details, or to submit a resume.