Planetree Health Library seeks a part-time communications professional to create promotional materials, write content, edit our e-newsletter, manage our social media presence, and to assist with communications strategy and planning, fundraising, and event planning.
• Creating informational/promotional collateral (brochures, mailers, posters, etc.) for PlaneTree Health Library’s initiatives including fundraising activities.
• Compiling and writing content for the PlaneTalk e-newsletter, as well as other communication initiatives as needed.
• Developing PlaneTree Health Library’s social media presence, monitoring and posting content on the organization’s various social media channels.
• Performing ongoing evaluation of communication strategies.
• Collaborating with PlaneTree Executive Director to create, execute, & assess our strategic communications plan.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will be intensely curious, creative and innovative in their approach to work.
• Writes engagingly for diverse audiences.
• Wants to collaborate with coworkers, yet is also self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Is passionate about health and well-being.
• Can thrive in a remote work environment, and prefers a flexible work schedule.
This position is open immediately, is ongoing, and reports to the Executive Director. Staff work virtually, with flexible schedules. (Availability for to meet in-person occasionally in San Jose is desirable, though.)
Open until filled, first review of applications starts May 15th. Apply here: