The Holy Names University Cushing Library seeks a creative, dynamic, team-oriented individual for Access Services Supervisor. Primary responsibilities include management of all aspects of the Library’s Access Services Department, including the day-to-day operation of the department, collection maintenance, the online circulation system, facilities maintenance, interlibrary loan/document delivery services, and serves as the assistant to the University Librarian. The Access Services Supervisor hires, trains and supervises student workers. Some weekend and/or evening work may be required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma (required).
* College course work (desired).
* Minimum 2 years library work experience.
* Minimum of 1 year of advanced responsibility and/or supervisory experience.
* Submit the Holy Names University staff employment application with a cover letter, resume, and contact information of three professional references to email@example.com.