Join us at the 2020 Califa Virtual Vendor Fair!
October 15, 2020 – 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT
You will be able to:
- network with new and known California library and vendor friends
- explore new products and services for your library
- chat 1-on-1 and (digitally) face-to-face with vendors
- get all your product questions answered
- see the super secret attendees-only welcome message
Don’t want to look presentable or wear pants? Webcam is optional!
Visit the Califa website for the full list of confirmed participating vendors.
There will be products and services to meet your library’s needs:
- Workforce development
- K-12 educational resources
- Reader’s advisory
- Virtual reality
- Digital library tools
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Califa Member Services and Outreach Manager, Kathy Kosinski. All participants are welcome. If you need accessibility-related accommodations, please contact Kathy Kosinski.