Members may submit job notices by logging into BayNet’s Wild Apricot membership database. Select “Member Job Post” from the Members Only drop-down menu.
Please have the following information ready – BayNet will only use the information provided to create job postings. Each job title is a unique posting.
- Job Title, Library/Organization, City
- Salary/Hourly Rate (if applicable)
- Short Job Description
- Link to Full Job Description
- Closing Date (if applicable)
BayNet members have two levels of posting:
- Individual/regular members can post one job posting every 12 months for free.
- Organizational members can post unlimited job postings annually.
In addition to being posted to this website, job notices will also be posted to BayNet’s Twitter, Facebook, and mailing list.
When the position is filled, please notify the email@example.com. All listings two months old will be moved to archives unless you send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, who will refresh the position’s published date (returning it to the home page).